Deposit & payment
- 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking. Balance of the invoice is to be paid in full at least 1 week prior to arrival at Tiger Rock.
- All payments can be made by Bank TT or into our PayPal Account. If you wish to pay by PayPal, please let us know & we will send you the link. You do not need a PayPal account. Just a credit card.
- Please note that payments from overseas cannot be sent in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Please convert the total amount into your own currency, USD, Euro or Pounds Sterling before sending by bank transaction to avoid refusal & extra charges.
- All bank & PayPal transaction charges on the customer's side are borne by the customer & are non-deductible from the total invoice amount.
- Please note that we do not accept credit cards at Tiger Rock. Any balance of payment for items at Tiger Rock (e.g. alcoholic beverages, canned soft drinks, hanna, massage etc.) can be made by cash. ATM machines on the island enable you to access cash.
- We do have safe boxes for guests on the property. We do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury to person(s) whether fatal or otherwise, or to personal effects arising from whatever cause.
- It is expected that guests have effected their own travel insurance against any normal risks associated with travel.